The Coaster is designed to have a slightly larger footprint, which helps to distribute flotation over a wider area. The result is a thinner profile that provides more mobility and comfort, while reducing interference with today's taller seat backs. Along with providing a great fit, the Coaster also features multiple pockets that will hold a beverage, your sunglasses, and other small items.
Features the Stohlquist Fit System with Graded Sizing for personalized fit and ultimate comfort. Learn more about the Stohlquist Fit System.
Color Royal Blue
Feel & Fit
- Graded Sizing
- Stohlquist's Graded Sizing offers the best fit, and lowest footprint possible, for the widest range of body types. We have fine tuned each individual size, and sculpted the foam footprint and foam thickness to provide a better fitting, and more comfortable PFD for people of all sizes. This allows us to fit young, smaller framed paddlers up to larger adults in the same style vest, while offering identical mobility and a low-profile fit across the size range.
- Thin Back Design
- Thinner back panels help avoid interference, and provide maximum comfort with today's higher seat backs. By spreading the flotation elements over a wider area, we decrease the thickness of the PFD back, without increasing bulk in other areas of the vest.
- Cross-Chest Cinch for Zero Ride-Up
- The innovative Cross-Chest Cinch harness, found only on Stohlquist PFDs, offers the most unique fit of any PFD, by keeping the vest down & in place, to eliminate ride-up. The "cinch" prevents and eliminates chafing on your chin and underarms caused by annoying vest ride-up.
- Breathability and Mobility
- Dual forward pulls for a custom fit, with mesh shoulders & interior panels for maximum ventilation. For sit-on-tops, the vest can be worn lower on the torso for maximum back coverage against tall seats. For touring boats, simply adjust the shoulder straps so that the vest rides higher on your torso, and eliminates interference with your sprayskirt.
- Carry It All
- Along with providing a great fit, the Coaster also features multiple zippered pockets, a mesh beverage holder, and a neoprene sleeve for your sunglasses.
- US Coast Guard (USCG) and Transport Canada approved for Type III usage
- With sea level buoyancy of 16 lbs. 8 oz. to 17 lbs. 8 oz.
|Stohlquist Fit System||Yes|
|Buoyancy||16 lbs. 8 oz.|
|Foam Material||Lightweight Polyethylene Foam|
|Outer Shell||240D Ripstop|
|Inner Liner||200D Nylon|
|Zipper||#10 YKK with non-corroding slider|
SIZE GUIDE - MEN'S SIZES 36-52 (GRADED SIZING)
The Stohlquist Fit System features Graded Sizing™ for the best fit and lowest footprint possible for the widest range of body types. We've fine tuned each individual size, and sculpted the foam footprint and thicknesses to provide an optimized fit for the most comfortable PFD for people of all sizes. This allows us to fit younger, smaller framed paddlers up to larger adults in the same style vest, while offering the same amount of mobility and a low-profile fit across the entire size range