Stohlquist Limited Lifetime Warranty:
Stohlquist products (excluding drywear) are warranted to the original purchaser for the reasonable lifetime of the product against manufacturing defects and workmanship. Stohlquist is not responsible for products that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Please see care instructions for the product you are purchasing so as to maximize the life of the product.
Stohlquist Drywear 3-year Limited Warranty:
Stohlquist Drywear products (drysuits, drypants, and drytops) are warranted to the original purchaser for 3 years against manufacturing defects and workmanship. Stohlquist is not responsible for drysuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Latex neck and wrist gaskets are not covered under this warranty. Please see care instructions for the product you are purchasing so as to maximize the life of the product.
*It is important to note that proper care and maintenance of technical performance fabrics, as found on Stohlquist drywear, will noticeably affect the life of the product. Care and maintenance instructions for technical drywear items can be found under Technical Info, at the bottom of this page.
ACTIONS THAT VOID A WARRANTY
- Damages caused by repairs made at an unauthorized repair shop.
- Wetsuits and drysuits classified as "used" or "second" (sold with defects).
- Wetsuits or drysuits used in commercial operations, rental programs, and instructional programs.
- Fit issues that arise after a product has been used. Fit issues should be resolved prior to purchase.
- Purchases/shipments made outside of the USA & Canada.
Repairs & Returns
Please contact Stohlquist for a Return Authorization request prior to sending in items for warranty or repair. You will be asked to supply the following information where possible:
- Photos showing defect or damage
- The PO or Lot number printed on the product
- A brief description of the defect or damage
- Date of purchase
Please send the above information to email@example.com
Drywear Repairs & Modifications
For information regarding drywear repairs, or drywear modifications, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We currently offer repairs or modifications for drysuits, drytops, and drypants for a reasonable fee. The cost of any replacement part, service, and shipping charges will apply.
*Please note that product should not be shipped to Stohlquist for warranty, repair, or modification without prior return authorization.