The Fit Child PFD is a high mobility vest for paddling, general boating and personal watercraft use. The sculpted front and back foam panels create a more appropriate fit for paddlesports, while still providing the ability to be used in other boating activities.
ABOUT Fit Child
- Approved for paddling and general boating
- Available in high visibility colors
- Sculpted foam paneling offers increased mobility
- Easy to adjust, three buckle front entry
- Adjustable crotch strap
- Convenient grab handle
- Type III PFD with sea level buoyancy of 8 lbs. 6 oz.
Type III PFDs are NOT designed to turn a child “face-up” in the water. They provide good support to children with some swimming skills.
- USCG Approved
|16 lbs to 18 lbs.
SIZE GUIDE - YOUTH, 30-50LBS