The women’s specific Betsea features the ergonomic WRAPTURE™ shaped torso that wraps around the body for a close, low profile, and comfortable fit. The cross-chest cinch harness keeps flotation positioned low on the torso, eliminating ride-up while providing the most effective in water buoyancy.
30 DAY RETURNS
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
Feel & Fit
- Ergonomic Wrapture Shaped Torso
- The Wrapture torso provides the most secure and comfortable fit without the tight & restrictive feeling of conventional flat-foam construction. The ergonomic WRAPTURE shaped torso utilizes reverse articulated foam & convex interior seams to contour to the natural shape of the body and provide a close, low profile fit.
- Cross-Chest Cinch for Zero Ride-Up
- The innovative Cross-Chest Cinch harness, found only on Stohlquist PFDs, offers the most unique fit of any PFD, by keeping the vest down & in place, to eliminate ride-up. The "cinch" prevents and eliminates chafing on your chin and underarms caused by annoying vest ride-up.
- Built for Women
- Princess seams are used inside & out for a more elegant, feminine fit, while built-in contoured supportive inner cups wrap, rather than crush.
- Breathability and Mobility
- Ventilated shoulder and lumbar pads, along with extra wide arm holes ensure maximum mobility all day long.
- Keep Your Hands Warm
- Lined hand warmer pockets help your hands stay warm all day.
- Extra Large Zippered Pockets
- Two large zippered pockets for easy accessibility & storage.
- Extra Lash Tabs + Protected Key Attachment
- 4-Way Accessory Lash Tabs located on chest and back shoulder. Key attachment point inside front pocket.
- 3M Reflective Accents
- For added visibility in any lighting conditions.
- Type III PFD
- With sea level buoyancy of 14 lbs to 16 lbs. 10 oz.
|Buoyancy||16 lbs. 4 oz. (14 lbs. Petite)|
|Outer Shell||400D Nylon & 240D Ripstop|
|Inner Liner||200D Nylon|
|Transport Canada Approved||Yes|
|Lash Tabs||Chest and back shoulder|
|Key Attachment Point||Yes|