Now offered in our exclusive Graded Sizing®. The Cruiser is designed specifically for the female touring kayaker and sit-on-top paddler. The Cruiser is shaped for women, with a smaller cut, shortened torso, supportive inner cups, and the new WRAPTURE® shaped torso. The back side has half flotation & half cool mesh to fit comfortably above the seat back found in today’s rec-tour boats. Padded mesh shoulders and lower back waistband are easy on the skin when worn with a swimsuit.
Features the Stohlquist Fit System with Graded Sizing for personalized fit and ultimate comfort. Learn more about the Stohlquist Fit System.
Color Powder Blue
Feel & Fit
- Graded Sizing
- Stohlquist's Graded Sizing offers the best fit, and lowest footprint possible, for the widest range of body types. We have fine tuned each individual size, and sculpted the foam footprint and foam thickness to provide a better fitting, and more comfortable PFD for people of all sizes. This allows us to fit young, smaller framed paddlers up to larger adults in the same style vest, while offering identical mobility and a low-profile fit across the size range.
- Ergonomic Wrapture Shaped Torso
- The Wrapture torso provides the most secure and comfortable fit without the tight & restrictive feeling of conventional flat-foam construction. The ergonomic WRAPTURE shaped torso utilizes reverse articulated foam & convex interior seams to contour to the natural shape of the body and provide a close, low profile fit.
- Cross-Chest Cinch for Zero Ride-Up
- The innovative Cross-Chest Cinch harness, found only on Stohlquist PFDs, offers the most unique fit of any PFD, by keeping the vest down & in place, to eliminate ride-up. The "cinch" prevents and eliminates chafing on your chin and underarms caused by annoying vest ride-up.
- Built for Women
- Designed with a smaller cut, shortened torso, and built-in contoured supportive inner cups.
- Breathability and Mobility
- Ventilated shoulder and lumbar pads, along with open sides holes ensure maximum mobility all day long.
- Large Zippered Front Pockets
- Two large zippered pockets for easy accessibility & storage.
- Lash Tabs
- 4-Way Accessory Lash Tab on back.
- 3M Reflective Accents
- Reflective trim on front and back for added visibility in any lighting conditions.
- US Coast Guard (USCG) and Transport Canada approved for Type III usage
- With sea level buoyancy of 16 lbs. 12 oz.
|Stohlquist Fit System||Yes|
|Buoyancy||16 lbs 4 oz.|
|Outer Shell||400D Nylon|
|Inner Liner||200D Nylon|
|Transport Canada Approved||Yes|
|Pulls||1-½" Webbing with Dual Forward Pulls|
GET IN THE KNOW
SIZE GUIDE - WOMEN'S SIZES 28-46 (GRADED SIZING)
The Stohlquist Fit System features Graded Sizing™ for the best fit and lowest footprint possible for the widest range of body types. We've fine tuned each individual size, and sculpted the foam footprint and thicknesses to provide an optimized fit for the most comfortable PFD for people of all sizes. This allows us to fit younger, smaller framed paddlers up to larger adults in the same style vest, while offering the same amount of mobility and a low-profile fit across the entire size range