The ultimate rescue PFD. A comfortable, low-profile vest that incorporates all the features necessary for running the biggest rapids, or roughest seas.
Features Graded Sizing™ for ultimate comfort.
Learn more about the benefits of Graded Sizing.
30 DAY RETURNS
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
Feel & Fit
- Ergonomic Wrapture Shaped Torso
- The Wrapture torso provides the most secure and comfortable fit without the tight & restrictive feeling of conventional flat-foam construction. The ergonomic WRAPTURE shaped torso utilizes reverse articulated foam & convex interior seams to contour to the natural shape of the body and provide a close, low profile fit.
- Cross-Chest Cinch for Zero Ride-Up
- The innovative Cross-Chest Cinch harness, found only on Stohlquist PFDs, offers the most unique fit of any PFD, by keeping the vest down & in place, to eliminate ride-up. The "cinch" prevents and eliminates chafing on your chin and underarms caused by annoying vest ride-up.
- Sturdy, Safe Design
- Featuring Gripp-Loc non-slip interior surface; suspended, self-tensioning, armored shoulder straps; and Nail-Cloth textured shoulders for portaging with added shoulder protection.
- Large Zippered Front Pocket and Beverage Holder
- Easy-access and secure storage for all of your needed essentials.
- Type V PFD
- With sea level buoyancy of 17 lbs
|Outer Shell||500D Cordura Nylon|
|Inner Liner||200D Nylon Liner|
|Test Shoulder Harness||740 lbs.|
|Test Quick Release Belt Harness||740 lbs.|
|Transport Canada Approved||No|