The Drifter Youth’s Cross-Chest Cinch harness eliminates ride-up and keeps the vest lower on the torso for more effective buoyancy.
Features the Stohlquist Fit System with Graded Sizing for personalized fit and ultimate comfort. Learn more about the Stohlquist Fit System.
ABOUT Drifter Youth
- Graded Sizing™ creates a better, more appropriate fit for a wider range of users
- Ergonomic WRAPTURE™ shaped torso
- Two large zippered pockets for easy accessibility & storage
- Ventilated shoulder and lumbar pads
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Cross-chest cinch harness eliminates ride-up
- #10 YKK front zip entry
- 3M™ reflective trim on both front and back
- US Coast Guard (USCG) and Transport Canada approved for Type III usage
|Stohlquist Fit System||Yes|
|Buoyancy||12 lbs. to 14 lbs.|
|Outer Shell||400D Nylon & 240D Ripstop|
|Inner Liner||200D Nylon|
GET IN THE KNOW
SIZE GUIDE - YOUTH SIZES 50-125LBS (GRADED SIZING)
Stohlquist's Graded Sizing™ offers the best fit, and lowest footprint possible, for the widest range of body types. We have fine tuned each individual size, and sculpted the foam footprint and foam thicknesses to provide a better fitting, and more comfortable PFD for people of all sizes. This allows us to fit younger, smaller framed paddlers up to larger adults in the same style vest, while offering the same amount of mobility and a low-profile fit across the entire size range.