High performance economical equivalent of our Cruiser vest featuring 400x200 denier ripstop outer shell and soft 200D inner liner. High back flotation fitscomfortably above the seat backs found in today’s sit-on-top kayaks.
Features Graded Sizing™ for ultimate comfort.
Learn more about the benefits of Graded Sizing.
30 DAY RETURNS
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
Feel & Fit
- Graded Sizing
- Stohlquist's Graded Sizing offers the best fit, and lowest footprint possible, for the widest range of body types. We have fine tuned each individual size, and sculpted the foam footprint and foam thickness to provide a better fitting, and more comfortable PFD for people of all sizes. This allows us to fit young, smaller framed paddlers up to larger adults in the same style vest, while offering identical mobility and a low-profile fit across the size range.
- Cross-Chest Cinch for Zero Ride-Up
- The innovative Cross-Chest Cinch harness, found only on Stohlquist PFDs, offers the most unique fit of any PFD, by keeping the vest down & in place, to eliminate ride-up. The "cinch" prevents and eliminates chafing on your chin and underarms caused by annoying vest ride-up.
- Built for Women
- Designed with a smaller cut, shortened torso, and built-in contoured supportive inner cups.
- Breathability and Mobility
- Open sides, with adjustable mesh shoulders & back panels for maximum ventilation. The higher mesh-back design offers increased clearance for tall seat backs.
- Bellows Pockets
- Two large, front bellows pockets with snap closure and slanted opening. They also work perfectly as a beverage holder.
- 8-Points of Adjustment
- Customize your straps with eight points of adjustment, offering a secure & personalized fit.
- Type III PFD
- With sea level buoyancy of 16 lvs. 2 oz.
|Buoyancy||16 lbs 4 oz.|
|Outer Shell||240D Ripstop|
|Inner Liner||200D Nylon|
|Transport Canada Approved||Yes|
|Pulls||1-½" Webbing belt with dual forward pulls|
|Zipper||#10 YKK zipper with non-corroding slider|