The ultimate rescue PFD. A comfortable, low-profile vest that incorporates all the features necessary for running the biggest rapids, or roughest seas.
30 DAY RETURNS
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
Feel & Fit
- Ergonomic Wrapture Shaped Torso
- The Wrapture torso provides the most secure and comfortable fit without the tight & restrictive feeling of conventional flat-foam construction. The ergonomic WRAPTURE shaped torso utilizes reverse articulated foam & convex interior seams to contour to the natural shape of the body and provide a close, low profile fit.
- Cross-Chest Cinch for Zero Ride-Up
- The innovative Cross-Chest Cinch harness, found only on Stohlquist PFDs, offers the most unique fit of any PFD, by keeping the vest down & in place, to eliminate ride-up. The "cinch" prevents and eliminates chafing on your chin and underarms caused by annoying vest ride-up.
- Sturdy, Safe Design
- Featuring Gripp-Loc non-slip interior surface; suspended, self-tensioning, armored shoulder straps; and Nail-Cloth textured shoulders for portaging with added shoulder protection.
- Large Zippered Front Pocket and Beverage Holder
- Easy-access and secure storage for all of your needed essentials.
- Type V PFD
- With sea level buoyancy of 17 lbs
|Outer Shell||500D Cordura Nylon|
|Inner Liner||200D Nylon Liner|
|Test Shoulder Harness||740 lbs.|
|Test Quick Release Belt Harness||740 lbs.|
|Transport Canada Approved||Yes|
SIZE GUIDE - MEN'S SIZES 33-54 (GRADED SIZING)
Stohlquist's Graded Sizing™ offers the best fit, and lowest footprint possible, for the widest range of body types. We have fine tuned each individual size, and sculpted the foam footprint and foam thicknesses to provide a better fitting, and more comfortable PFD for people of all sizes. This allows us to fit younger, smaller framed paddlers up to larger adults in the same style vest, while offering the same amount of mobility and a low-profile fit across the entire size range