An innovative, high mobility, low profile boating vest for whitewater, SUP, and wetsailing. The WRAPTURE® shaped torso combined with an ultra small footprint ensure a great fit. A top loading front pocket allows you to carry all the needed essentials. Each size features ultra soft buoyancy foam and Graded Sizing to create an even better fit for a wider range of paddlers.
Features the Stohlquist Fit System with Graded Sizing for personalized fit and ultimate comfort. Learn more about the Stohlquist Fit System.
Feel & Fit
- Graded Sizing
- Stohlquist's Graded Sizing offers the best fit, and lowest footprint possible, for the widest range of body types. We have fine tuned each individual size, and sculpted the foam footprint and foam thickness to provide a better fitting, and more comfortable PFD for people of all sizes. This allows us to fit young, smaller framed paddlers up to larger adults in the same style vest, while offering identical mobility and a low-profile fit across the size range.
- Ergonomic Wrapture Shaped Torso
- The Wrapture torso provides the most secure and comfortable fit without the tight & restrictive feeling of conventional flat-foam construction. The ergonomic WRAPTURE shaped torso utilizes reverse articulated foam & convex interior seams to contour to the natural shape of the body and provide a close, low profile fit.
- Maximum Comfort
- Padded, contoured shoulder straps; large arm openings; and a low-cut, offset front-zip entry, along with 4 side pulls, and a front waist buckle closure. Mesh sides also offer maximum ventilation.
- Large, Top-Loading Front Pocket
- Large, roomy, top-loading front pocket for secure storage and easy accessibility.
- 3M Reflective Accents
- For added visibility in any lighting conditions.
- US Coast Guard (USCG) and Transport Canada approved for Type III usage
- With sea level buoyancy ranging from 15 lbs. 8 oz. to 17 lbs. 8 oz.
|Stohlquist Fit System||Yes|
|Buoyancy||16 lbs. 8 oz.|
|Outer Shell||240D Ripstop|
|Inner Liner||200D Nylon|
|Transport Canada Approved||Yes|
GET IN THE KNOW
SIZE GUIDE - MEN'S SIZES 30-52 (GRADED SIZING)
The Stohlquist Fit System features Graded Sizing™ for the best fit and lowest footprint possible for the widest range of body types. We've fine tuned each individual size, and sculpted the foam footprint and thicknesses to provide an optimized fit for the most comfortable PFD for people of all sizes. This allows us to fit younger, smaller framed paddlers up to larger adults in the same style vest, while offering the same amount of mobility and a low-profile fit across the entire size range